Sunday, October 26, 2008

Arizona Trip

Last weekend my brother bobby got married so we went home for a week to peoria to be there. it was very fun and we were very busy. 
here they are walking out of the mesa temple.. bobby and his new bride rachel

such a cute couple
still at the temple we took some pictures. here is my whole family, well excluding kids.
the seven of us kids. now there are 5 married... 2 to go.
my cousin elle came down for the wedding and watched kelton for me while i attended the sealing.
bobby and rachel took a great picture with all the 10 nieces and nephews before the reception started.
andon and sawyer just chillin
mikenna, kaden, and jordann hanging out together
andon on the dance floor. we did a lot of dancing.
grandma weaver dancing with kelton
me and my sisters, laura, janell, and jessica having a blast dancing away like crazys
being there for my brother was great, but we also squeezed some other fun activities in while we were there......
 
Spending time with friends and family we haven't seen since we moved this past summer

mikenna, andon, and kelton with nana and april
john and his brothers and sister, stevie, michael, and april
mikenna with her cousin lexi
lexi and kelton
april with the kids, jaiden, sean, andon, and mikenna

laura, me, and jessica
grandma and kelton
my bro bobby and newest sister-in-law rachel
the kids hanging out at grandma and grandpa's
mikenna and maegan
andon and mason

we spent one afternoon with friends from our old ward
mikenna with her friends abby, brynn, and summer
jaimi, me, jill, and kelly. we had a great time visiting and eating cookies. we missed jenny and becca who could not make it. the babies are kelton and dylan (he belongs to kelly) they are 5 days apart

We made a few trips out for milkshakes.

this is us at fudruckers. me, mom, jessica, grandma weaver, mason, and laura
the milkshakes were delicious
my brother tyler and me. 

We celebrated mikenna's 5th birthday.

we had two little celebrations for her.. one at each of our mom's. she got lots of fun things and had fun with both families







10 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

kim how FUN!!! i'm SOOOO sad that i didnt' make it to bobby's recep so i could SEEE You!!!!

Stefany Pew said...

I cannot believe how big and freakin HOT Tyler is!!! He is such a stud! I haven't seen him in soooo long and now that I see pictures of him, I can't believe how much he has changed. WOW! He is going to make some girl very lucky! And Bobby is so handsome in his tux, and his wife is so cute! What a cute little couple. You look like you had a blast with your family. What a fun time! It's always great to get back together as family for special occasions like this. I didn't know you were hear for an entire week???? You should've called me! I would've loved to come and have lunch with you or something. I know you were probably really busy though so that's okay! And happy birthday Mikenna!!! I can't believe she is already 5!! WOW how time flies! I think I like the picture of all you siblings together the best. You have a fun family and I can't believe how big everyone is. They were all my brothers and sisters while growing up too and I can't believe how the time flies. Fun post!!! :)

Stefany Pew said...

PS....sorry for the novel comment!!! Hahahaha!

The Moore Family said...

I feel so bad I am such a loser. Truly, I am so sorry I missed you! My loss.

Laura said...

We are so glad we got to see you guys! I missed hanging out with you. It was so hard and weird taking you to the airport. I didn't want you to go. I hope things are going good.

spider_webbs said...

I am so sad I didn't get to come! I miss so much! Well, at least you were able to go and have fun with your family!

Kass said...

That was such a fun time for me. Sad to realize all the changes happening, but they are good. I just wish Texas wasn't farther away than Arizona. Your little family is so darling & your kids couldn't have better parents. Loves to you, John, & the kids!

Wilson Family said...

oh we loved having you here! now brynn wants to know when mikenna is going to come play again!...i wonder how long it will take her to stop asking this time :) kelton is darling just like your other two. it was fun seeing him with dylan.

hdawgy said...

I'm jealous you got to go to AZ! I can't believe Bobby got married! How fun! I love the pic of you and your whole family! Everyone is so big now it's crazy! I totally forgot about Jordann until I saw the pic! haha Happy birthday to Mikenna! Holy 5 years already! You look so awesome!

Anny said...

Cute, Cute pictures. I didn't take very many. It was so good to see you and your cute family.