Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brixley Pictures

well it has been a week since i have had brixley so i thought i would post a few more pictures i have taken in the past couple of days. it so weird how different babies look from the hospital after only a week

i guess this isn't the best shot but i was trying to get a picture with his eyes open

oh, there are those beautiful eyes i was trying to see.

here he is awake and happy

big sister mikenna and brixley. she is so good with him and i know she will be such a big help as he gets bigger


big brother andon and brixley. it seems like every time andon wants to hold brixley, he cries

big brother kelton watching over brixley. he protects him while he is in his swing.

one of brixley's first sink baths.

brixley laying with daddy on father's day. you can only see john's hand but i still love the picture

here they are, my four favorite people. i love my kids. they are so precious.

9 comments:

Kim and Nathan said...

So cute. I love all the pictures. Hope youre doing well.

Stefany Pew said...

LOVE IT!!! Still can't believe you have 4 kids. You are a baby-making machine! Hahaha! Doesn't surprise me though. You are right on track to having your 12 kids! Although you did say you wanted 12 boys. Haha! Only 9 more to go to hit your goal of 12 boys. :) Poor Mikenna!

Stefany Pew said...

How could I forget that you wanted 12 boys?!! We used to talk about our kids and our future families all the time. And the fact that you wanted 12 boys was CRAZY to me! So I've never forgotten. LOL! I hope Mikenna can get a sister next. Then you can be done, Mikenna will be happy, and John will be thrilled! :)

Becca said...

Brixley look very beautiful, all your kids do. I love how Kelton is already being protective.

spider_webbs said...

I am so happy for you Kimmy! How are YOU feeling?

Julene said...

4 beautiful kids...congratulations Kimberly! And get some sleep!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

I just looked at your pictures. so glad that everything is good with our little Brixley now. So scarey, we never know what is going to happen.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am cute from brixley