Friday, May 23, 2008

Flashback Friday

i am so sorry about the sideways pictures. i posted these pictures by myself and i don't know how to get them straight. if anyone could teach me how to fix them, that would be great. thx
i thought my kids looked so adorable and i was very proud of there costumes because i spent two months of all my free time making them. i started when mikenna was born, i made her costume for her first halloween so this year i had to make andon's for his first halloween. then i got crazy and made mikenna's as well.
mikenna, of course was a penquin. she didn't want to be at first but i needed her to match andon, so the deal was the next year she could be whatever she wanted for halloween
andon, my little guy, was a lion. his mane was pretty beat up by the end of the night but isn't he just the cutest ever.

we went trick or treating with my sisters and there kids so here are all the kids right before we left. 

3 comments:

Stefany said...

SOOOOO cute! I can't believe you made those yourself! Not only do you look just like you Mom, you sew like her too! That's amazing! Andon and Mikenna look so cute in those costumes!

Becca said...

I love the costumes!! They are so cute. What an awesome job!

Gates & Tausha said...

shut it...you MADE those?! kimberly you need to share your secrets...i know how to sew 3 things. total. a purse, a pillow, and a blanky. WAY impressive. I LOVE all your pics! and have i told you that i'm so glad you have a blog? :) ahha