Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Got Tagged

Apparently, there is a game of tag on the blogs and if you get tagged, this is how you play: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts about your self. then tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. so here it goes.

joys
- my family
- my friends
- church

fears
- the dark
- freddy crueger
- dying at a young age

goals
- prepare my talk for church on sunday(another fear, speaking in sacrament meeting)
- finish packing up my house
- be caught up on my scrapbooking before i move

current obsessions/collections
-scrapbooking
- blogging
- eating homemade orange julius's

random surprising facts about myself
- i love being pregnant, getting a fat tummy, and carrying my baby to my due date. recently, i have found more people that hate being pregnant and are always so happy to have their babies earlier than there due date. not me, i guess i am just an oddball
- i love ice cream, especially cold stone, and every time i go there i get the same thing, sweet cream ice cream with cherry pie filling and pie crust. yummy
- i am a perfectionist and i get a little nutty with weird things that i want to be organized and perfect that when i set out mikenna's clothes for her, i make sure her panties match the color of her outfit.

tagged
-anny
-becca
-kass
-kelly
-jenny

4 comments:

Kim and Nathan said...

Freddy Crueger :) You are so funny. That made me laugh so much.

Wilson Family said...

oh i try to match brynn's panties to her clothes too if i can...glad to know i'm not the only one who thinks about stuff like that :) k we can still be friends even when you move

Gates & Tausha said...

freddy CCRUEGER?!?!? ahahhahaha....

Anny said...

You love being pregnant? You are so cute pregnant, so that is a good thing. Thanks for the tag, this will be interesting.