Friday, June 6, 2008

Flashback Friday

last august, we went to a family reunion. all the kids were dressed up as cowboy/cowgirl and indians. so here is my neice and nephews with mikenna. from left to right there is kaden, jared, treston, mikenna, and maegan.
andon was 6 months old and just learning to sit up
we rented some quads while we were there and here john and i are with andon getting ready to go for a ride
mikenna is riding with grandpa. she loved the quads.

we also did some volleyball playing and as you can see john and i are on separate teams. john is never on my team because he would rather compete against me and rub it in my face later if he wins. such a sweet husband:)

4 comments:

Jaimi said...

I remember loving the picture with the cousins the first time I saw it. Still do!( :... I can't believe how much older Mikenna looks now! Crazy!

Gates & Tausha said...

hahah...that's hilarious! competitive bakers. :) love the indian-wear...did you make that too?! :)

Anny said...

That was such a great reunion! Tell your parents thanks again. The cowboy and indian pictures are the cutest ever! At least you can get your husband to play volleyball, he he.

Becca said...

What a fun reunion. It was fun having all the kids dress up. They sure had fun with that. Volleyball was a blast too. What a great weekend.