Friday, September 26, 2008

Kelton's First Week Home

Mikenna loves to hold kelton and will take him whenever she can.
I can't believe how big andon is. he's so heavy to carry around now and he has really been good with the baby. i am surprised.
a close up of kelton
keltons first bath at home



my three peas in a pod
when andon is happy he loves the camera and always gives me a big grin. he loves baby kelton and today started to say "brother" when he saw pictures of kelton. it's so cute
kelton has so far been the best of all my babies and it is such a blessing to have a non cauliky baby. we love him and are so grateful the Lord sent him to be part of our family.

9 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

geez kim he's handsome, cute, precious...all of that!!!! i LOVE seeing mckenne and andon with him...SUPA cute! saw your bro tonight. :)

Anny said...

Darling little guy. I can't tell who he looks like. He's so lucky to have such loving siblings. They are so cute with him. Are ya sleeping? I'm glad he is a good baby!

Laura said...

I can't believe he is here and you have 3 now. How has it been? Maegan was my hardest as far as adding another child. I am counting down the days to see you guys.

Brock said...

Kimberly, he is so cute!! Time has just passed me by and I didn't realize that Kelton was born. I'm glad that he is here and healthy.

Becca said...

Kelton is so cute! I can't beleive how awake and aware he is. Mikenna and Andon look so cute and proud of Kelton.

hdawgy said...

Kimberly! Your little man is so adorable! I haven't had much time to blog and I look on yours and you had your baby! I love his name too! I haven't heard of Kelton before! He is perfect! I hope you are feeling good! I love the pics of Mikenna and Andon with him! They are gonna be good helpers for sure!

Kass said...

He truly is a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see him. Those are awesome pictures too. It's amazing to watch your family grow.

Jami said...

I LOVE Kelton's faux hawk! And I'm being completely serious, you should keep it! He totally rocks it! :0)

And Hal-le-lu-ya for a good baby! After two screamers, I'd say you earned it and then some. Maybe he'll potty train himself too. Now that would be sweet! ;0)

Julene said...

Welcome to life with 3! You will be great! Just remember to switch from the man to man defense to a zone defense! Love you!