Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

for halloween this year janell and i took the kids out. the pictures are a mix of the activities we did. we had our ward trunk or treat, we went trick or treating at the mall, and we went trick or treating in the neighborhood. it was a handful having the five kids and just us two but we had fun and the kids had a blast and got lots and lots of candy.

treston the blood monster, sawyer the vampire, mikenna the scarecrow, and andon the superman
mikenna and andon trick or treating

my two cuties striking a pose
what an adorable scarecrow
the cutest superman in town
most precious halloween baby (if you cant read his shirt it says this is my costume) 
four crazys making faces and having fun
my three pumpkins!!!

hope everyone had a great, scary halloween

5 comments:

Jaimi said...

Very cute. Did you make Mikenna's costume?

Becca said...

What a fun time. They all look so cute. Kelton sure didn't look to happy in that last picture:)

Anny said...

Cute costumes. I'm glad you had a great halloween!

Laura said...

They look so cute! I have to say I don't think any costume will amount to last years lion. I do love Mikenna's scarecrow though!

Kass said...

Seriously-you always outdo yourself w/ the costumes. They look adorable. The scarecrow is my favorite!