Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kelton's Blessing

kelton was blessed this past sunday the 2nd. it was a very special day and kelton was a very good baby during sacrament (even though his pictures say otherwise). he received a very beautiful blessing by john. i missed all our friends and family from home to be there.

kelton cried every time i tried to take a picture of him but he is still adorable 

mikenna, kelton, and andon
kelton was asleep but we still needed pictures after church
i was determined to get a family picture because we haven't got one since kelton was born. so here is my family i love so much on a beautiful sunday afternoon.

10 comments:

Becca said...

What a beautiul family. I wish I could have been there to hear the blessing. I'm sure it was wonderful. I'm glad Kelton was quiet during the blessing, and it is good to see crying pictures too:)

Wilson Family said...

i'm glad you finally got your family picture...it was worth the wait because it turned out great. what a cute little family :) and i think the crying pictures are cute too!

Kass said...

Wow! That is a beautiful family picture-perfect for a Christmas card. I love baby blessings & would have loved to have been there. He is so cute-even when he's screaming!

Anny said...

So glad he was a happy baby for the blessing, the pictures are still so cute. He is a darling boy! The family picture is perfect! Is his blessing outfit new or did Andon wear it?

Jaimi said...

Yay!You finally got your family picture and you didn't even need another family wedding to get it!

hdawgy said...

That is so awesome! I'm glad he was good during the blessing! I'm sure it was very special! You guys are such a cute family! It's funny that Kelton just cried for his pictures! haha He's camera shy that's all!

Stefany Pew said...

I can't believe he's already old enough to get blessed! He's growing up too fast. Time for another one already!!! hahahaha

Molly said...

How cute! He is so darling. It was good to see you when you were in AZ! Hey, can you do me a favor and tell Janell to add my email so I can read her blog? I dont have it. My email is rxygirl0015@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Laura said...

He is so cute! I am so sad I missed it. I am sure John did awesome.

Gates & Tausha said...

i wanna make pizza!!! (commenting on last post too---way cool!!!)

and awesome---i LOVE LOVE LOVE his name...and blessings are sooo neat---glad it was so special!