Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just Some Pictures

these are just some random pictures i have taken over the past week.

i started giving kelton baths in the tub on his bear. he loves the water and there is definately more room than the sink.
janell and i took the kids to the zoo and this is the only picture i took. i guess i wasn't in the mood to stop and take lots of pictures. and you can't see very good but mikenna and andon are in front of the lions.
the kids and i started to have play time with kelton. when i lay him on the ground i have to watch him carefully because he gets clobered. so here i just took some fun pictures of them.

mikenna was talking and playing with kelton and she just looked so cute being a big sister i had to catch the action on camera.


7 comments:

Wilson Family said...

i love the word "clobered" :) that describes the situation so perfectly. what good siblings!!! kelton looks so big to me...have you taken him in for his 2 month appt to get his stats?? yes, 2 months has gone by way too fast!

hdawgy said...

What a fun day at the zoo! I love the pics of the kids! Mikenna and Andon are so sweet to Kelton! So cute! Kelton is getting so big! Crazy!

Kass said...

precious moments!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Keep the pictues coming so I can keep up with their growth. Kelton has changed alot since I saw him last month. Darling children!!

Gates & Tausha said...

what the heck kim your kids are getting so big---esp andon looks older! ok and kelton. :)

Stefany Pew said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMIE!!! I tried calling you but your phone went straight to voice mail. I'm thinking you still haven't found it yet!? That's a bummer because I'm sure a lot of people wanted to talk to you today. I need your house number!!! Anyway, I hope you had a good day! Love you!!!

Becca said...

They are so cute. He is already getting so big and I just saw him last month!