Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Parade

on thursday night, there was a christmas parade downtown. it was really fun. we made hot chocolate, found a corner on the street, and watched all the cool floats with lights, trees, and decorations. i have never had to bundle my kids up so much ( you know, coming from arizona) and it was fun to buy them big coats. but we definately  needed the warm stuff.

here is mikenna and treston, with the lighted swords we bought them, waiting for the parade, drinking hot chocolate
here's andon and sawyer sitting nicely in there strollers with there swords
me and my baby boy. he is so cute
here we are watching the parade

janell with her boys, treston and sawyer
grandpa and the grandkids
here is our texas clan (everyone who is here) at the parade
and of course my wonderful hubby and kids... our family

so if you were wondering or even care, no i didn't take any pictures of the actual parade because i find that when i take pictures with no people in them, i don't ever use them for anything so it is kinda a waste. 
fyi: also to clear up my whole house situation, a lot of people had questions about it from my previous post of the decorating, it is a bit confusing thing and may not make sense to any one but it is what we are doing until things are a little further on with the business. we are moving out of our apartment that we are in right now and moving in with janell for a few months. my dad is moving out of janells to get his own place for when my mom gets here for christmas. and this is all happening this month. probably in march, we will move into our own house. we want to build a home here so we may not be completely settled and in a permanant place for a year or so. i hope that clears up any confusion anyone had. 

2 comments:

The Lichlyter's said...

I am glad you guys love it there. You have such a great family (and a cute one) Stop on over at the Lichlyter halfway house anytime.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Kimberly, keep on blogging! I just love reading your thoughts and looking at the outstanding pictures. I am glad to see that your dad has been so involved with the activities, too. It will get busier when the store opens so enjoy the time together now, right? I'd rather see you anyday than any old parade pictures!