Wednesday, December 3, 2008

22 Days Till Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

We helped janell decorate her house chrismasy since that is where we will be for christmas and we are moving the end of the month so i am not putting stuff up in my house. 
so janell treston and mikenna put together the deer...
andon and sawyer just played around and got in the way...
and i had to put the lights on this tree and it was not easy but it was fun. we finished the outside just in time for it to rain.
kelton hung out and watched us
inside we put up the tree...
and we all decorated it


the finished product and the happy kids



9 comments:

Jaimi said...

Looks like fun.

Are you buying a house or moving to another rental?

Stefany said...

How fun! I love Christmas time. And exciting that you are moving into a house! I bet you are so happy to finally get out of that apartment!

The Parks Family said...

Wow, the house looks amazing. So you guys, janell, and your parents are all going to be living in the same house??? Wow, that's alot! Hey, if you would like an invite into our blog just email me at theparksfam@gmail.com

spider_webbs said...

Decorating is one of my favorite things about Christmas. I love you!!

hdawgy said...

What a fun day! Christmas is so fun especially all the cute decorations! What good little helpers the kids were!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the nice butt shot of mine. We sure did have a lot of fun decorating that day. The older kids were such great helpers, the little boys were not so much and Kimmy fell off the later a few times. It was funny. No, we are not all living in the same house. That would be crazy!

Laura said...

That looks so much fun! I miss you guys so much. Give everyone a hug and a kiss for me

Anny said...

I finally got my tree up last week, so good for you! The house looks great!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

I didn't do very good this year on decorations since I didn't put up my tree. Maybe next year. Your tree and decorations look very pretty. You girls are awesome!!!