Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun Tag

I am- 34 weeks pregnant and nice and fat
I know- that i have a husband who loves me and will always take care of me and our kids
I want- my family to be in texas with me right now WELL SOME OF THEM
I have- a wonderful husband and two adorable kids
I wish-  i had a tan
I hate- cheese and butter
I miss- my family and friends 
I fear- JOHN 
I feel- my baby boy kicking me a ton right now
I hear- the annoying sound of john playing a game on his xbox ITS A 360 BY THE WAY.
I smell- ENOUGH SAID
I crave- sweet cream icecream with cherry pie filling and graham cracker crust from cold stone (they don't have any here :(  )
I search- for andons shoes all the time (he plays with them and i can never find a pair)
I wonder- how my life will be with three kids
I regret- not TALKING TO KELLY WILSON 600 TIMES A WEEK INSTEAD OF 400.
I love- that john and i went through the temple and became sealed to each other and have an eternal family 
I care- for all my family and friends
I always- wear socks to bed
I am not- a drama queen THANK GOODNESS
I believe- in the gospel
I dance- LIKE A CHICKEN
I sing- THEN THE DOGS START HOWLING
I dont always- sleep through the night because i get up and pee 
I fight- getting andon to eat anything other than snack foods 
I write- on my blog and in my scrapbook
I lose- every time john AND I PLAY ANYTHING!!!!
I win- NEVER JOHN BEATS ME AT EVERYTHING!!!!
I never- go a day without kissing john, mikenna, and andon
I listen- to my kids talk to me all day long 
I am scared- that something will happen john before we get really old
I need- to start preparing for this baby to come
I am happy- when i remember to have family prayer every day
(ALL CAPPED INSERTED BY JOHN AT A LATER DATE - O DOYLE RULES!)
I tag- anyone that has not done this tag before HEY JEFF T, JON P, PJ, BRIAN S. & RYAN M. THIS IS THE NEW COOL THING TO DO - TAG THE WIFES BLOGS!!!!!

5 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

HAHAHA! This post made me laugh....only because of the caption at the end. I love that John went in and wrote his own little comments. Awesome! I miss you guys!

kimberly said...

i cant believe john changed my blog. i was flipping out when i couldn't figure out what happened to my tag, until i found out who it was. okay, so that was not cool but kinda fun to read.

Gates & Tausha said...

hahah...oh my GOSH....that was HILARIOUS...john cracks me up (I fear JOHN...i smell...ENOUGH SAID)...I love it. you guys are hilarious. :) i'll tell bro mcknight john says HEY!! :) or hi. :)

Laura said...

I thought some of the things were weird. I was telling Troy that didn't sound like you at all. Nice going John.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

You two are A.O.K.!! I will read tags but not do them.