Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun With Treston

so here we are at the science center again. i posted a while back some pictures of the first time we went. but it was a lot of fun and there is so much to do. this time, my nephew treston is with us. to make a long story short, my sister janell is moving here next month and asked me to keep treston until she gets here so he can start school. so that is why he is with us. the kids had a lot of fun. here they are in the fun head shots with different bodies.
mikenna and treston being pirates
andon driving the boat
treston being a construction worker
all smiles from the kids
these two walked around holding hands and it was cute
the play restaurant was there favorite place to be and they were so much fun to watch
the chefs are grillin it up
andon enjoyed all the food he got
dr. mikenna and her patient


10 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Cute kiddos!!! We miss them and YOU!!!! I bet that apartment is getting smaller by the day huh? You are a trooper and a great sister!

Becca said...

How fun to have Treston for a little while. It is so fun to have all these kindergarteners', Maren, Cade and Brynn are going as well:) I'm sure he will be a big help. The pictures look so cute.

hdawgy said...

Looks like fun! At least you guys have alot to do there to keep yourselves busy! How exciting that Janell is moving there with you guys! That will be so nice for you!

Laura said...

The science center looks so much fun. I can't believe how much stuff they have there. I am so excited to see it. We miss you guys!!

Jessica said...

How fun!! I think the cutest was Mikenna playing doctor on Treston, it fits her. I can't wait to be there with you guys!

Anny said...

Darling pictures and what a fun place! I'm sure you are Treston's #1 aunt right about now! How are you feeling, I noticed you are getting close to being a new mama! I'm so excited for you. Are you settled yet?

Stefany Pew said...

You are such a good Mom.....always taking the kids to fun museums and parks! Oh and I saw Laura and Jessica's blogs on your comments and I can't believe Jessica is having a baby! Little Jessica is already married and pregnant! We are getting soooo old!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

looks like the popular place to be!! bet they had a BLAST!!!

Kass said...

Those pictures are the cutest! I can't believe you though. . . you don't even look prego in the one of you sitting with the green shirt.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

This museum looks just so child friendly and hands on are so much more enjoyable for children this age. The camera is turning out fantastic pictures. Thank goodness for modern technology.