Tuesday, March 17, 2009

6 Months Old

today kelton is 6 months old. i cant believe how fast the time has gone by and how big my baby is growing. you know, before i had kelton, i had thought to myself that since it takes me so long to get pregnant i would be ready to start for another one when kelton was 6 months old. am i CRAZY. i feel like i just had him and i want to enjoy him as a baby before i have another one so i think i will change my mind.

anyway earlier today i was doing stuff and i came back into the kitchen where kelton was in his walker and i found him like this.... andon had put his hat on him and i just thought he looked to adorable. he was so happy 


my mother in law sent this little doggy toy to kelton that barked and walked. he was very interested in it, as you can see. 

close up... and if you look closely you will see 2 little teeth that he has on the bottom of his mouth, well you cant really see them but they are there. 

5 comments:

Becca said...

What a darling young man you guys have there. Yes...I can see those two teeth glistening in his mouth. I can't get over how big he is getting. What a handsome young man you have.

Julene said...

Hi Kim! I love seeing your kids grow...and they all have the most beautiful eyes! Love ya! J

hdawgy said...

Gosh he's getting so big! I wish we lived by eachother so him and Brighton could play! I love his 2 teeth! Brighton has 2 as well! Kelton looks adorable with Andon's hat on! haha I love how they just put up with stuff their older siblings do to them! haha So funny!

Jaimi said...

When are you guys coming to visit? We miss you!

Anny said...

Amazing how big he is getting. He is so dang cute. I love the baseball hat, I don't think your kids are going to have a choice about liking baseball :) Miss ya!