Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pictures of the Month

well i finally have some pictures to post and i am excited. i hope i can get back into my routine of posting pictures more often and keep up with things.

these first pictures are of kelton at 5 months old. i know they are from last month but he is just so stinkin adorable i had to show him off.

he found his feet and when he is laying down they are always in his mouth.

he rolls and rolls and lays great on his tummy


today when i got the camera back from john, i wanted to take pictures of the kids but mikenna was not cooperating and decided to be silly. so it was fun to photograph her.


she did snap a cute pose with her daddy
andon always loves to take pictures

kelton is almost 6 months now and is just so snuggly and a total momma's boy, and i love it.....
 and actually both of my boys are total momma's boys

yes he has begun to sit up

6 comments:

Becca said...

I can't believe Kelton is getting so old. I love seeing your cute pictures. Hope all is going well down in Texas.

Kim and Nathan said...

Yeah, pictures:)Although I am lacking on the pictures too latelty. The kids are getting so big. I cant believe Keltons big brown eyes. So cute. Miss you. Talk to you Friday:)

Stefany Pew said...

Just like Becca and Kim said.....they are getting SO big!! They are all so adorable in their own ways. Kelton definitely has his own look. I don't think he looks like Andon or Mikenna! They all look so different, yet you can tell they are related. How fun!

Wilson Family said...

great pictures! thank you!
cute kiddos as always but i was amazed at how much i think kelton has changed - i think he has a completely different look than andon which surprises me since my two boys look so similar...i think its the eyes especially where they look different...but both very darling.

Jessica said...

I'm sitting here crying because I didn't even realize how grown up EVERYONE is getting. Even Mason who was the last one I saw. And you're growing out your hair!! I am missing everything and I don't know if I can handle being like mom who lived away from all her sisters when they all lived right by each other. The other night some kids came over to do some FHE with Josh's family and Braxton didn't know what to do! He was in shock and I was so afraid this would happen. He has no other kids to play with and he won't know what to do in school or when he grows up. I miss you guys!

Anny said...

Your kids are too cute! Love the feet in the mouth and Mikenna's funny faces. Andon is a babe as always!