Monday, March 30, 2009

Sticks and Scooters

the weather has been beautiful here and we have spent many evenings outside watching the kids play. well this night mikenna rode her scooter and andon (like he does every time he is outside) found a stick to hold. it was fun watching them play and andon just followed mikenna every where she went, with his stick in his hand.
we live on a street with four houses on it and the only two are occupied. across the street and all around us are fields so there is no one around and no traffic. i love it because the kids can play outside and i don't worry about them as much.

just a quick note on mikenna's outfit... she is wearing red, purple, and pink... she obviously picked out this outfit... and no, we did not leave the house with her looking like this. when i say mikenna get some warm comfies on and we will go outside, this is what she put on. i love her.
my handsome stick man. he is never outside without a stick in his hand
my baby just hanging out with me. he enjoys being outside and watching everyone play



10 comments:

The Moore Family said...

They are soooooo cute!!!!

Laura said...

I love your kids so much. It's amazing how every child can have completly different personalities. But life would not be great without them.

Wilson Family said...

how fun! that is awesome that you have a great, safe play area outside for the kids. and thanks for clarifying that mikenna didn't leave the house to go out in public like that ;) you are funny.
the kids are getting so big!

Julene said...

What's wrong with red, purple and pink together? I think I've found my fashion twin! What cute kids!

Kass said...

Oh your darling family is so fun to read about. I can't believe Kelton is 6 months old. He is soo cute.

BTW you should see what my kids leave the house wearing. Unfortunately, I finally surrendered & lost the "outfit" battle years ago. At least Mikenna will change when you go out in public. he he

Anny said...

Can my kids come and play? They would love to play outside, is there another stick for Blake? Nevermind, he might hit someone with it. Love Mikennas fashion sense, don't let Brynn give her any tips!

Becca said...

It is so wonderful seeing them outside playing! I feel like I could be there in person. I can't belive how big they are getting.

hdawgy said...

That must be awesome to live on a street with hardly any traffic! That reminds me of our old street Corrine! Aww I loved living in that neighborhood! Looks like a fun night! I'm jealous of the beautiful weather! We just had a blizzard here on Sunday night!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

It will be great to see all of this in person and especially to see those beautiful little children of yours. Also, my dear, thanks for the wonderful thoughts you gave to Angela on her latest blog. You are a beautful daughter of God!

Jessica said...

I wish I could also be there to see that in person! I can't wait for you guys to come visit!! I'm already pretty much crying with excitment! Braxton will have so much fun and I cant wait for the Yatzee tournaments to begin! woo hoo!