Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2 Year Anniversary

today is the 2 year anniversary for the best and most important day i ever had. it was a windy and warm day that john and i were sealed in the mesa arizona temple and then sealed to our 2 beautifuls, mikenna and andon. it was an amazing experience and we had so much support from friends and family.

my sister laura and me outside the temple.
my long time friend stefany and me. we had lots of friends there to support us but i forgot to ask everyone to stay after for pictures so i didn't get many of my friends. 
me with my mom and all my aunts from out of town. my aunts are the coolest. they attend all important events and i love there support. it is so much fun to hang out with them too.
my sis laura, my mom, me and sis janell 
mikenna playing on the steps. her dress and purse are very special. my mom made them out of my wedding dress. 
mikenna- 3 1/2 years old and andon- 3 months old. 
me and john outside of the temple.
my eternal family. my life long dream and goal finally came true and it couldn't have been better. my life has definatly changed for the better since this day.


thank you to all those who have been a part in our lives through this wonderful experience, before, and after. 

11 comments:

Kim and Nathan said...

I cant believe it has been 2 years already. That was a good day and I am glad we were able to be apart of it.

Kass said...

That 2 years did fly by. What a beautiful day that was. So glad I was there & that you think the crazy aunts are cool. You made my day :)

Jaimi said...

I agree--I can't believe it has been two years already!Being at your sealing was a beautiful experience for me. I'm grateful you allowed me to take part in your special day.
I love the last picture of the four of you. I knew your mom made Mikenna's dress, but I didn't know it was made from your wedding dress. That is so neat! Happy Anniversary!(:

Stefany Pew said...

Wow.....has it been 2 years already?! That flew by. I still remember that day and I must say that it has been one of the most spiritual experiences that I have gone through. What an amazing thing to be able to experience. I'm so proud of you Kimmie for sticking through it all and for remaining strong to the church and never letting go. Your persistence and faith overpowered all and brought you to this point! I'm so thankful to you for your example!!

Jenny said...

Kim, your post brought tears to my eyes..... Tears of joy for you and your beautiful family and tears of missing my sweet friend. That day was one I will never forget and I am so happy that your family will be together forever. You have a good man and gorgeous kids. We can't wait to see you. Meili is marking off the days on the calander for when she gets to see Mikenna. Just a couple of weeks!!!

Anny said...

Not only was that an amazing day, but a windy one, WOW HAIR! I was honored to be there for you and John - it was a beautiful event.
Love ya!

Becca said...

What a wonderful day that was. I am so glad I was able to come. Two years flew by fast, wow. Love ya and miss you guys!

Laura said...

I am so glad that I was able to be there for you on your special day. You are such an example to me. I love ya sis!

hdawgy said...

Wow that is awesome! 2 years already! I'm sure that is a very special day that you will never ever forget! You are such a strong and amazing example Kim!

Wilson Family said...

two years already?! you guys are an amazing family and we love and miss you to pieces! that is so cool (for lack of a better word) that mikenna's dress was made out of your wedding dress...didn't know that...

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

You know what is important in life and being sealed in the temple to a wonderful man and having those little children sealed to you really shows it. It was my privilege to be there to see it.