Friday, April 10, 2009

Sams Club

well today was a crazy day. back in arizona i used to grocery shop every friday with my sister laura and my mom. we would go to costco and walmart and frys. well here there is no frys or costco but there is a sams club.  so today we attempted to shop all together again. BIG MISTAKE. the kids were out of school because it was good friday. so at sams club there were me and my 3 kids, laura and her 5 kids, my grandma, my mom and little sister jordann, and my other two nephews we were watching. this is how we went through the sams club. it was an hour and a half stop. i think we won't do this again.


5 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Oh wow!!! You guys are CRAZY! That looks like a zoo. You are very brave to try that. I'm sure next time it will be nice to go when the kids are in school. But how fun to go shopping together with your sisters and mom and grandma! I didn't know Grandma Parks moved to Texas also?! Fun!!!

Wilson Family said...

oh my goodness you guys are a little coo-coo! i would have never attempted that...you are very brave! but how fun that everyone is finally getting there and the migration is almost complete :)

Jessica said...

I miss those days!!! That looked like it was such a crazy time! Just think if Braxton would've been there too! And Kelton is getting so big! I can't believe he was standing up on his own!

Becca said...

What a fun day! I know it was quite a sight, but I'm sure it was so fun. Glad you're having fun with Grandma.

Anny said...

Texas - meet the Parks family! I love how we have to do everything together even if it means bringing 10 kids! I'm sorry I missed such a fun day, I could have added a few more, he he!