Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

for easter we colored eggs and had an egg hunt at my mom and dad's house. it was fun and the kids had lots of fun.


get ready for the big hunt
this is what your basket looks like when you go to the store the day before easter. it has pink on it and it was 99 cents. and it broke after 2 minutes of finding eggs. oh well, at least he had something



grandma weaver is visiting and it was fun to have her here for easter. she likes to hold kelton a lot and he enjoys sitting on her lap and watching everyone else.


happy easter everyone!!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

What a fun day! Andon will never remember his basket, (except for the pictures, he, he) Grandma looks like she is having fun. Thanks for taking good care of her:)

Wilson Family said...

very fun! you reminded me that we forgot to color eggs this year - how did i forget that one??!? looks like the weather is beautiful there!

Jaimi said...

Summer just asked when Mikenna was coming to her house...getting closer! Can't believe how big the boys are looking! Don't worry John, I wasn't referring to you. (;

Anny said...

Sounds like a great Easter! We used plastic bags this year, since we were out of town and left ours at home. OH well, the kids didn't care, as long as they got CANDY! Cute picture of Grandma with your kids. The landscape is pretty, is that your yard?

Kass said...

I love it! Easter really snuck up on me this year too, but we managed to make it to 2 hunts & I miraculously found my baskets from last year, so we were set! Glad you're having fun with Grandma Weaver.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

These are days I have to write about in my journal because they are happy and memorable for me. It has been awhile since we dyed Easter eggs but the children still really have fun doing it!! Great pictures, too.